Friday, June 4, 2010

Second body paragraph from my essay

The waitresses have emotional life because they emotionally work very hard to satiesfied costumers and managers, because they always think about manager's authority and dealing with different kinds of customers.Such as: mean, generous, greedy, crazy,etc.They always care about what the customers and desires are.To fillfull their desires the waitresses hide their own feelings.For example,Terry Masson in "A Pecking order"states, "When a passenger says something mean, we're supposed to smile and say, I understand you".even when they pinch us or say dirty words..............


I already show my essay to professor that'swhy I think don't need to post any more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shoba - Yes, you don't need to keep posting - if you have questions as you're writing your draft, feel free!

    ReplyDelete